Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A LITTLE BIT OF FEEL GOOD

today i woke up on the wrong side of the bed. no kisses on the back of my neck, no water to cure my hangover, no nothin. i needed some motivation for my day. thus the jamie lidell post. love him. i believe that i have givin him more love in the last three years than any musician in my life. i gave cds to all my friends who then proceeded to buy their own copies. i had the best time driving the three hours to lawerence to see him with my best friend jill. still one of my favorite concerts of all time.
after his electro-funk masterpiece multiply i was hopeful that this direction of motown gold would not shift to the more avant material jamie worked on with christian vogal. instead he went the complete other direction, sharper production and poppier(sp?) hooks. is this really on warp?

i'm obsessed i think you will be too

a little bit of feel good

and the vid


this is the one that gives me goosebumps in the morning
another day

a great interview from pitchfork.tv


some classics
whats the use
honeymoon overdose w/ snax

more great tunes and videos....
get jamie's new album JIM
http://www.myspace.com/jamielidell
jamielidell.com

HERE IS A ZIPPED FOLDER OF SOME RECENT FAVS
YOU WEEKLY DOSE OF DIGITALOVin
COMMONSPENCE 1-5-08
bag raiders - fun punch (bag raiders remix)
D.A.N.C.E. - boys noize a cappella
big boi feat andre 3000 and raekwon - royal flush
c.r.a.s. knuckles - buy me lunch
crystal castles vs health - crimewave
santigold - shove it
sebastian - dog
boys noize - oh! (a-trak remix)
the count and sinden - stinging nettle

IF YOU LIKE GO BUY IT

COMING UP.....


No comments: